Ace the English & Reading sections of the ACT with help from The Princeton Review!
Are difficulties with reading comprehension or sentence structure dragging your ACT score down? If so, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically looking to sharpen their verbal skills, this 3rd edition of The Princeton Review's English & Reading Workout for the ACT provides the review and practice needed for verbal mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• A 4-Step Basic Approach to mastering complex sentence structure and punctuation questions on the English passages
• Pacing strategies to help you maximize efficiency and reach your target score
• Tips on confronting tricky questions using process of elimination techniques
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• A comprehensive grammar review to brush up on the basics
• An expert subject review of punctuation through more sophisticated English and Reading concepts
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice ACT sections (3 for English, 4 for Reading) with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of end-of-chapter drills to practice the concepts that you just covered
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key English and Reading practice problems
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.