This item is not eligible for coupon offers.
Everything you need to deliver a rich, concept-based approach for the new IB Diploma English Literature course.
- Navigate seamlessly through all aspects of the syllabus with in-depth coverage of the new course structure and content
- Investigate the three areas of exploration, concept connections and global issues in detail to help students become flexible, critical readers
- Learn how to appreciate a variety of texts with a breadth of reading material and forms from a diverse pool of authors
- Engaging activities are provided to test understanding of each topic and develop skills - guiding answers are available to check your responses
- Identify opportunities to make connections across the syllabus, with explicit reference to TOK, EE and CAS
To request a free draft copy of this title, please email: International.email@example.com