This is the first of two volumes which will make available in convenient form the annual bibliographies of 18th century scholarship published for the past 25 years in the Philological Quarterly. Volume 1 includes the years 1926-1938. By means of lithography the original issues are exactly reproduced with retention of all critical annotations.
Originally published in 1950.
The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Table of Contents
- Frontmatter, pg. i
- Contents, pg. v
- Foreword, pg. 1
- 1926–Studies Published in 1925, pg. 5
- 1927–Studies Published in 1926, pg. 49
- 1928–Studies Published in 1927, pg. 89
- 1929–Studies Published in 1928, pg. 129
- 1930–Studies Published in 1929, pg. 171
- 1931–Studies Published in 1930, pg. 215
- 1932–Studies Published in 1931, pg. 263
- 1933–Studies Published in 1932, pg. 313
- 1934–Studies Published in 1933, pg. 347
- 1935–Studies Published in 1934, pg. 383
- 1936–Studies Published in 1935, pg. 423
- 1937–Studies Published in 1936, pg. 465
- 1938–Studies Published in 1937, pg. 509