English Step by Step with Pictures / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
Like previous editions, the text contains 45 lessons which present a series of simple, graduated steps, designed to give the student a maximum sense of accomplishment. The essential structures of English as well as 800 vocabulary words are presented and recycled throughout the text to reinforce learning.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.24(w) x 10.74(h) x 0.14(d)|
Table of Contents1. Questions and Answers.
2. Negative Statements.
3. The Indefinite Article: A or And.
4. Plural of Nouns.
5. Demonstrative Pronouns: Singular and Plural< D>.
6. Descriptive Adjectives.
7. Subject PronounsSimple Present Tense: To BeAffirmative.
8. Simple Present Tense: To BeNegative.
9. Simple Present Tense: To BeQuestions.
10. Questions with Where; Prepositions.
11. There is, There are; Some, Any.
12. Simple Present Tense: Affirmative.
13. Simple Present Tense: Negative.
14. Simple Present Tense: Questions.
16. Object Pronouns.
17. Possessive Adjectives; Possessive Pronouns.
18. Yes/No Questions and Short Answers; Information Questions.
19. Simple Present Tense: Affirmative.
20. Simple Present Tense: Negative.
21. Simple Present Tense: Questions.
22. Numbers: Cardinal and Ordinals.
23. Telling Time: Counting Money.
24. Past Tense: To BeAffirmative.
25. Past Tense: To BeNegative and Questions.
26. Present Tense: Regular VerbsAffirmative.
27. Present Tense: Irregular VerbsAffirmative.
28. Present Tense: Regular and Irregular VerbsNegative.
29. Present Tense: Regular and Irregular VerbsQuestions.
31. Adjectives and Adverbs.
32. Adjectives and Adverbs: Comparative Forms.
33. Adjectives and Adverbs: Superlative Forms.
34. Future Tense with Will: Affirmative.
35. Future Tense with Will: Negative and Questions.
36. Reflexive and Intensive Pronouns.
37. Future Tense with Going To: Affirmative.
38. Future Tense with Going To: Negative and Questions.
40. Present Perfect Tense: Affirmative.
41. Present Perfect Tense: Negative.
42. Present Perfect Tense: Questions.
43. The Calendar, Seasons, and Weather.
44. House and Furniture.
Appendix: Sample Conjugations. Principal Parts of Common Irregular Verbs.