SparkChartsTM—created by Harvard students for students everywhere—serve as study companions and reference tools that cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, including Business, Computer Programming, Medicine, Law, Foreign Language, Humanities, and Science. Titles like How to Study, Microsoft Word for Windows, Microsoft Powerpoint for Windows, and HTML give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to digest.
This six-page chart includes:
- Strategies for learning and remembering new words
- Tips for decoding unfamiliar words
- Strategies for using vocabulary on standardized tests
- Approximately 1,000 English vocabulary words, each with definition and part of speech
- Approximately 100 common word roots and prefixes