ENJOY! provides techniques to have more fun in the workplace for workers everywhere. As an expert in personal and professional development, Gini Graham Scott has helped people all over the world find more enjoyment in their work and personal lives. The book features her secrets for adding fun to life at the office. It includes tips on how to:
• change your attitude so you have more fun
• bring humor and laughter to the workplace
• use relaxation exercises to help you ease tension during the work day
• pinpoint what you most appreciate about your job
• use fantasy and visualization to conquer boredom
• rethink your work goals to avoid frustration and feeling stuck
And here are some endorsements from professionals in the field:
"This book is a practical roadmap to a happier life at work and home. I'm already using these thought-provoking exercises with my clients."
Brenda Wallace, Holistic Life and Business Coach
"Gini Graham Scott provides the tools to use, the advice you need, and the concise wisdom of a Zen master. Now you can truly enjoy your work day!"
Bill Jensen, "Mr. Simplicity," author of The Simplicity Survival Handbook
"This is a very valuable read. It's like a compilation of many personal development books rolled into this simple and practical guide to overcoming challenges, staying positive, and keeping things in perspective."
Lorraine Pirihi, "The Productivity Queen"; author of Get Organized--and Get a Life!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.54(d)|