- Pub. Date:
'Why does my boss act that way?'
'Why did I do that?'
If you have wondered why you sometimes do things against your best interests or why some people can be so utterly baffling at times, the Enneagrams can provide answers. Are you more of a Helper, a Perfectionist, or one of seven other interconnected personality types?
Some people use an understanding of Enneagrams to improve business or personal interactions. Others use it to facilitate spiritual growth.
This valuable explanation of the Enneagrams can help you discover your skills, strengths, and weaknesses so that you can focus your improvement efforts precisely.
Whether your interest lies in the practical or the spiritual, this book offers everything you need to understand and put the concept into practice. The book:
- Explains this personality theory
- Devotes a chapter to each of the nine types of personality in this model of the human psyche
- Provides a link for taking the Enneagram test for free online and a description of the test
- Gives you a summary of the types and subtypes
- Explains how the Enneagram differs from the Myer-Briggs test
While Enneagram may seem like a strange word "Ennea comes for the Greek word for nine" the concept is simple, so don't worry that you need a degree in psychology to understand it.
Buy the book today to start understanding personality types immediately!
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.31(d)|