On its second edition, this book is meant to help the Philippine local government units (i.e., barangays, municipalities, cities and provinces) formulate their economic/enterprise development plans as serious guideposts to achieving self-reliance or autonomy: the ultimate objective ordained by the Local Government Code of 1991.
Intended for use principally by local economic planners and development managers, including college instructors of courses associated with socio-economic development, the book is so written to serve as a handy guide to the formulation and the writing of an economic/enterprise development plan solidly grounded, among others, on the human and natural resource base of the locality. Briefly, said plan provides answers to the following questions:
• What local enterprises to promote and develop?
• Why should these be promoted and developed?
• Where should these be set up?
• When should these be set up?
• What support services, programs and facilities should be in place to raise the chances of these enterprises to survive, stabilize and grow?
• How much would it cost to set these up and provide the support mechanisms?
• Finally, where would the necessary funds come from?
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.33(d)|