The Entrepreneur's Fieldbook / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall
This brief book combines theory, hands-on activities and the experience of a proven entrepreneur. With its questioning style, high-quality enrichment materials, and real-life experiences, this book will help readers learn through its use of chapter objectives, exercises, case studies, checkpoints, chapter summaries, and review questions. The book covers: Entrepreneurship: Concepts and Issues; Sources of Venture Ideas: Entrepreneurship on the Internet; Market Research and Analysis; Refining the Venture Idea: Testing, Fit, and Feasibility; Startup Alternatives: Home-Based, Franchises, and Existing Businesses; Financing the Venture and more. A practical book for anyone interested in entrepreneurship.
|Product dimensions:||8.01(w) x 9.99(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Entrepreneurship: Concepts and Issues.
2. Sources of Venture Ideas: Entrepreneurship on the Internet.
3. Market Research and Analysis.
4. Refining the Venture Idea: Testing “Fit” and Feasibility.
5. Start-up Alternatives: Home-Based, Franchises, and Existing Businesses.
6. Building a Successful Business Plan.
7. Financing the Venture.
8. The Complete Entrepreneur: Post-Start-up Challenges.