1. Entrepreneurs: Their Characteristics and Motivation to Form New Ventures.
2. Ethics, Social Responsibility, and the Entrepreneur.
3. The Entrepreneurial Mind.
4. Ideas to Reality.
5. Market Assessment and Marketing Strategy.
6. The Marketing Plan.
7. Strategic Planning.
8. The Legal Aspects of Entrepreneurship.
9. Buying an Existing Business.
10. Creating a Solid Financial Plan.
11. Managing Cash Flow.
12. Crafting the Total Business Plan.
13. Sources of Equity Capital and Methods of New Venture Financing.
14. Sources of Debt Financing.
15. Structuring the Deal.
16. Building the Entrepreneurial Organization: People & Strategies.
17. International Opportunities for Entrepreneurs.
18. Exit Strategies: Sale or Succession?