Entrepreneurship available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Palgrave Macmillan
This textconnects theory and practice in a whole new way. Other entrepreneurship texts are primarily research and theory oriented, and simply tack on real-world examples, while this book offers a stronger practical approach. It focuses on learning for rather than about enterprise. Theory is well covered, but the emphasis is on the individual as the entrepreneur and on creating and seizing entrepreneurial opportunities.
Companion Website: http://www.palgrave.com/business/rae/
|Edition description:||First Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.65(d)|
About the Author
DAVID RAE is Head of the Centre for Entrepreneurial Management at the Derbyshire Business School, University of Derby.
Table of Contents
• The Context of Opportunity Centred Entrepreneurship
• Personal Enterprise: Connecting Opportunities and Personal Goals
• Opportunity Exploration
• Opportunity Building
• Planning to Realise Opportunities
• Acting on Opportunities
• Opportunity Centred Entrepreneurship in Action
• Where Do We Go from Here?