Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Environmental Activism and World Civic Politics / Edition 1 available in Paperback
A theoretical study of the politics of transnational environmental activist groups such as Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth, and the World Wildlife Fund that argues that environmental activists practice world civic politics and play a central role in the way the world addresses environmental issues.
|Publisher:||State University of New York Press|
|Series:||SUNY series in International Environmental Policy and Theory Series|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
2. The State and Environmental Challenges
3. Greenpeace and Political Globalism
4. World Wildlife Fund and Political Localism
5. Friends of the Earth and Political Internationalism
6. Environmental Activism and World Civic Politics