The Greater Portland Scribists writing group first formed in July 2010 and published their first anthology the following June. Since then, they have been publishing an anthology every summer. After the publication of their fifth volume in 2015, they decided it would be fun to look back over the years and choose the best stories from each author. With the help of fans in autumn 2015, they have selected one story each from current and previous members. This collection is a great sampler of work spanning the years that we've been working together.
Stories contained in this volume:
- What Time Is Our Torture Session? by Lee Patterson (from Vol 1)
- In the Business of Rotting by Cynthia Ravinski (from Vol 1)
- Secret Under the Sand by Jamie Alan Belanger (from Vol 2: Lost Civilizations)
- Otherkin by Steven Inman (from Vol 3: Metamorphosis)
- Breed by Timothy Lynch (from Vol 4: Miscreations)
- The Joke by Richard Veysey (from Vol 4: Miscreations)
- Sand Fleas by D.L. Harvey (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Wolf and Raven by Shelli-Jo Pelletier (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Repurposed by Matthew Stephen D. (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Better Alive Than Dead by Robin Hansen (an all-new story exclusive to this volume)
|Publisher:||Lost Luggage Studios, LLC email@example.com|
|File size:||901 KB|
About the Author
Jamie started programming computers when he was about six years old, and went on to earn a bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida in Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics. He worked as a developer for a small company in Tampa for eight years before moving to Maine to pursue his own projects. He currently works as a programmer and product designer for a company he started with his brother Paul, Lost Luggage Studios. His interests include writing, computers, artificial intelligence theory, cooking, nature, photography, and designing worlds he'd rather live in. He's also probably the only person left in the United States without a cell phone.