Essential Musicianship: A Comprehensive Choral Method: Student Edition, Book 2: (Essential Elements for Choir Series) / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Hal Leonard Corporation
The Student Edition offers a clean, easy-to-follow layout.
The Teacher Edition features comprehensive lesson plans which include:
- Chapter overview
- Objectives based on the National Standards for Arts Education
- Focus statements
- Teaching tips and suggested sequence for teaching
- Extension, enrichment and higher level thinking skills
- Composition and improvisation activities and cross-cultural study
- Highlighted "teacher to teacher" tips and reminders
Essential Musicianship Book 2
- Recommended for Grades 9 and above.
- Developmentally appropriate for the older beginner.
- Offers a review for the singer who has some background.
- Moves at a faster pace for older or more experienced groups.
|Publisher:||Hal Leonard Corporation|
|Series:||Essential Elements for Choir: Essential Musicianship|
|Edition description:||Student Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.60(d)|