I. INTRODUCTION TO MANAGING.
2. Managing in a Global Environment.
3. Managing Ethics, Diversity, and Social Responsibility.
5. Planning and Setting Objectives.
6. Strategic Management.
8. Designing Organizations to Manage Change.
9. Staffing and Human Resource Management.
11. Influencing Organizational Culture and Shared Values.
12. Influencing Individual Behavior and Motivation.
13. Influencing Interpersonal and Organizational Communication.
14. Leading Groups and Teams.
15. Leading Organizational Change.
Appendix: Operations, Control Tools, and Information Technology.