Major features include:
• A step-by-step approach which guides students through the learning process.
• Clear explanations of the Greek language and how it works.
• Extensive appendices with paradigms, indexes, and verb list.
• High-frequency Greek vocabulary which presents every word used 50 times or more in the New Testament.
• Numerous examples from the Greek New Testament to illustrate grammatical points.
• Translation exercises which use nearly 300 New Testament verses, including: most of 1 John, a significant percentage of Matthew, John, Romans, and 1 Corinthians.
• An easy-to-read verb chart.
Essentials of New Testament Greek, Revised Edition is an exceptional textbook for college and seminary students, an effective resource for ministers, and an efficient guide for self-study of New Testament Greek.
|Publisher:||B&H Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 18 Years|
Table of ContentsPreface
- The Letters and Sounds of Greek
- Pronunciation and Accents
- Verbs: Present Active Indicative
- Nouns: Second Declension
- Nouns: First Declension
- Adjectives of the First and Second Declension
- The Greek Sentence
- Personal Pronouns and Enclitics
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Present Middle and Passive Indicative
- Imperfect Active Indicative
- Imperfect Middle and Passive Indicative
- Future Active and Middle Indicative
- First Aorist Active and Middle Indicative
- Second Aorist Active and Middle Indicative
- Aorist and Future Passive Indicative
- Third Declension: Liquid and Mute Stem Nouns
- Third Declension: Vowel Stem and Neuter Nouns
- Present and Future Participles
- Aorist Active and Middle Participles
- Aorist Passive Participles
- Perfect and Pluperfect Tenses
- Subjunctive Mood
- Imperative Mood
- Contract Verbs
- Irregular Adjectives and Adverbs
- Verbs of the μι Conjugation
- The Article
- The Infinitive