Highlights of this edition are:
• 17 illustrations and photos.
• A free web link to the full-length audio recording of the book – to either listen to online, or download.
• It is formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your nook reader.
• An active (easy to use) Table of Contents listing every chapter accessible from the nook "go to" feature.
• Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with nook's Text-to-Speech features.
• Plus, about the Author section.
• 187 pages (in the nook format) for a very low price.
This book is unabridged and appears as it was first intended. First published in 1911.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Born into a prosperous New York family, Edith Wharton (1862-1937) wrote more than 15 novels, including The Age of Innocence, The House of Mirth, Ethan Frome, and other esteemed books. She was distinguished for her work in the First World War and was the first woman to receive a Doctorate of Letters from Yale University. She died in France at the age of 75.
Date of Birth:January 24, 1862
Date of Death:August 11, 1937
Place of Birth:New York, New York
Place of Death:Saint-Brice-sous-Forêt, France
Education:Educated privately in New York and Europe