Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law: Concise Edition / Edition 4 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law, Concise Fourth Edition is the briefer version of Lerman and Schrag’s highly successful problem-based textbook that offers a contemporary and thoughtful approach to challenging ethical dilemmas, encouraging deep analysis and lively class discussion.
- Succinct and accessible explanation of lawyer law in question and answer format
- Numerous problems based on actual cases, in which students must analyze the ethical and strategic issues as if they were practicing lawyers
- Focus on issues that students are most likely to face in their early years of practice
- Stimulating presentation of materials, including cartoons, tables, and photos
New to the Fourth Edition:
- Updates of countless recent developments in lawyer law, including the amendments to Rules 1.6, 1.18 and 8.4
- Up-to-date discussions of how the Internet is affecting law practice, including the use of e-mail and social media
- Engaging two-color design
- New chapter on the changing legal profession
- Reorganized so that the chapters match the practice MPRE questions in Lerman, Schrag, and Gupta’s Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law: Model Rules, State Variations and Practice Questions.