|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.21(d)|
|Age Range:||18 - 13 Years|
About the Author
Table of Contents
New Lessons from the Old World.
1. The Slow Death of the American Dream.
2. The New Land of Opportunity.
3. The Quiet Economic Miracle.
The Making of the Modern Age.
4. Space, Time and Modernity.
5. Inventing the Ideology of Property.
6. Forging Capitalist Markets and Nation States.
The Coming Global Era.
7. Network Commence in a Globalized Economy.
8. The “United States” of Europe.
9. Government Without a Centre.
10. Romancing the Civil Society.
11. The Immigrant Dilemma.
12. Unity in Diversity.
13. Waging Peace.
14. A Second Enlightenment.
15. Universalizing the European Dream
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Good book, but rather dated in the end, what with the Constitution being voted down in France. It begs for a revised edition by Rifkin. The ascendancy of the EU - even within Europe - is hardly a done deal. I feel there is a good chance for some high conflict from the leaders of Germany and France as they realize that the EU is no longer their puppet.