This book deals with European Labour Law and Industrial Relations. It covers legislation concerning relations between employers and employees, collective agreements and the case law of the Court of Justice, as well as the structure and strategies of the social actors.
The title consists of three parts: a general section, a section devoted to individual law and a section that deals with collective labour law.
This ninth edition is a revised version and deals wih all the latest developments.
|Publisher:||Wolters Kluwer Law & Business|
|Product dimensions:||6.69(w) x 9.84(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents
List of Abbreviations
1. The Institutional Framework
2. The Social Partners
3. Competences of the EC Regarding Labour Law
4. European Labour Law: Trailer or Locomotive?
Part I: Individual Labour Law
1. The Free Movement of Workers
2. International Private Labour Law
3. Individual Employment Contracts
4. Child Care and the Protection of Young People at Work
5. Equal Treatment for Men and Women
6. Protection of Motherhood
7. Working Time, Sunday Rest, Nightwork and Parental Leave
8. Safety and Health
9. Employee Participation in Profits and Enterprise Results
10. Restructuring of Enterprises
Part II: Collective Labour Law
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Workers' Participation
Epilogue: In Search of ... Appendices
Alphabetical List of Cited Cases of the European Court of Justice