European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering - 15: 38th European Symposium of the Working Party on Computer Aided Process Engineering available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Science
The ESCAPE (European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering) series brings the latest innovations and achievements by leading professionals. The series acts as a forum for engineers, scientists, researchers, managers, and students from academia and industry to present and discuss progress being made in research and application of CAPE.
ESCAPE-15 has focused on recent developments of New Systems Methodologies and Computer Aided Applications in Process Engineering in general and in the following areas of chemical engineering in particular:
Computing methods for CAPE
Modelling and simulation
Process and product design
Process operation and control
Integrated approaches in CAPE
* Provides this year's comprehensive overview of the current state of affairs in the CAPE community
* Includes a complementary CD-ROM containing all the papers presented at the symposium
* Contains reports from the frontiers of science by the field's most respected scientists
Table of ContentsPlenary Lectures
- Enterprise-wide Decision Support Systems: PSE Contributions & Promise (G.V. Rex Reklaitis).
- Modelling across the Process Life-Cycle: A Risk Management Perspective (I.T. Cameron).
- Integrated Chemical Product-Process Design: CAPE Perspectives (R. Gani).
- Computing methods for CAPE
- Modelling and simulation
- Process and product design
- Process operation and control
- Integrated approaches in CAPE