• Psychic and energetic protection
• Can you be a Christian Witch?
• Does "harm none" mean you shouldn't eat meat?
• Angel magick: when is it appropriate?
• House cleansing/ clutter clearing
• Faerie Magick: Romantic idea or invitation to trouble?
Packed with plenty of useful charms, spells, rituals, and magickal principles- and served with a generous helping of wit, wisdom and humor- this fun little compendium will inspire you to happily live the magickal life, while letting your inner power shine bright.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.41(d)|
About the Author
Ellen Dugan, the "Garden Witch," is an award-winning author, a psychic-clairvoyant and a practicing Witch for over twenty-five years. She is also a Master Gardener and has been a regular contributor to Llewellyn's Almanacs, datebooks, and calendars.