When you read the Bible, do you find comprehension or confusion?
Look inside Everyday Understanding and find the big picture. The book opens with the thirty biggest headlines from the Biblical narrative. Then, walks you step by step through the who, what, where, when, and why of each book. In a few short pages, you'll begin to understand how the Bible fits together into a whole. Maps, charts, and illustrations help you make sense of:
- Angels, villains, and heroes
- Miracles, tools, and weapons
- Towns, cities, and nations
- Days, weeks, and years
Everyday Understanding prepares you to read the Bible on your own with insight and comprehension.
Everyday Understanding. Because Faith Grows Day by Day.
Other titles in this series include:
- Everyday Living: Bible Life and Times-Experience the Bible
- Everyday Understanding: Your Bible Handbook-Read the Bible with insight
- Everyday Access: Your Bible Concordance-Find something in the Bible
- Everyday Relevance: Your Bible Commentary-Apply the Bible to your life
About the Author
Stephen M. Miller is a seminary-educated journalist and a full-time freelance writer and editor who specializes in Bible-related books. A former newspaper reporter with a degree in journalism from Kent State University, Miller made the switch to Christian writing after adding a degree in biblical studies at Nazarene Theological Seminary. He has received numerous awards, including the Evangelical Press Association's highest honor, the Award of Excellence. He was also awarded "best non-fiction book of 2006" by the Christian Retailers Association, and "best non-fiction book of 2005" by the Christian Broadcasting Council.