With The Everything HR Kit, whether you are a newcomer or a veteran, you can set up a stellar HR department from scratch. Packed with ready-to-go checklists, sample brochures, job descriptions, customizable forms, interview questions, performance review templates, and more, this one-stop book puts tons of best practices at your fingertips—all instantly accessible and easy to implement.
The book gets right to the heart of HR, and the heart of any successful business—your people. It avoids the theory, jargon, and over-analysis to bring you the core strategies and essential knowledge you need to bring quality people on board, for good, such as reputation, recruitment, selection, on-boarding, employee relations, and performance management. You’ll learn how to:
• Create a powerful recruitment brochure that lures great people
• Set up “bird dog” bonuses to make everyone in your circle of influence a recruiter all the time
• Ask probing questions that pinpoint a candidate’s communication style, problem-solving style, stress behaviors, and coaching style
• Steer clear of illegal or problematic interview questions, and adhere to crucial labor laws
• Match the right people to the right jobs using proven instruments like the Role Behavior Analysis combined with the Personal Profile System
• Design a benefits package that works best for your organization and its people
• Prepare an “out-of-the-box” employee handbook that instills values and makes a great first impression—plus much more
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
DAVID BAKER (Sewickley, PA) is President as CEO of Human Capital Advisors, LLC, an HR consulting firm that special izes in turnkey HR solutions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
My paw feels funny.