Explore the galaxies!
Aliens, space ships, and constellations, oh my! Ride on a rocket ship to another galaxy with this stellar book. With The Everything Kids' Astronomy Book, astronomers-in-training will learn:
- How galaxies like the Milky Way were built.
- Why the sun's surface is 20,000-50,000-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Why the earth spins and how gravity works.
- What comets and asteroids are made of and how they affect planets.
- The truth about the man in the moon.
- Why Mars is so hot and what those rings around Saturn are.
- What scientists think about aliens and life in outer space
If you want to build a sky-watching kit or change your room into a small universe, this book will take you on a journey that is out-of-this-world!
About the Author
Sheryl Racine is the co-author of The Everything Kids' Dinosaurs Book and The Everything Kids' Horses Book. She lives in Red Oak, IA.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
YOU WATCH SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS TOO?!?!?! AWESOME!!!!
F is for friends who DO STUFF TOGETHER U is for U and me N is for anywhere here in the deep blue seaa!!!!!!!!!!CHEESE