Learning the ins and outs of a new language can be a long and tedious process - especially when it comes to grammar. Yet good grammar is an essential aspect of fluency - one you cannot fake. With The Everything Spanish Grammar Book as your guide, you'll master the grammar essentials of this beautiful language in no time, thanks to expert step-by-step instruction.
Invaluable tools include:
- Verb tables for fast sentence structuring
- Chapter-by-chapter linguistic breakdowns for quick reference
- Reinforcing exercises at the end of each section
- Usage and pronunciation tips for speakers of all levels
- English-Spanish and Spanish-English dictionaries to give you the right word
- Complete review of verb construction
- Vocabulary-building methods
Speak like a native with The Everything Spanish Grammar Book - your key to understanding the grammar, syntax, and sentence structure of the Spanish language.
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||958 KB|
About the Author
Julie Gutin is an editor and writer and holds a degree in Spanish and comparative literature from Boston University. She was a volunteer teacher for the English as a Second Language program of the Boston Red Cross.