A humorous gift for football players & enthusiasts, referees, coaches, trainers, sports reporters, sports journalists, sports doctors & therapists, diehard fans, football aficionados, groundskeepers, and anyone else in the football arena.
Perfect for fantasy football, game night, and Super Bowl party prizes.
*** This journal alternates between 8 LINED pages for writing and 2 BLANK pages for sketching/diagrams throughout - Size 5.2" x 0.2" x 8" with 110 pages total. *** It can be used as a record of stats, a place for notes on fantasy sports, a diary of thoughts and goals, a journal of ideas, a sketchbook, a record of special memories, or all of the above. Make the book even more special by tucking tickets to a game or a little cash in the folds.
Related terms: American football, NCAA Division I college football, arena football, high school football, State High School Associations (NFHS), football rules and regulations, referee, umpire, head linesman (or down judge), line judge, back judge, side judge, center judge, and field judge, crew chief, NFL (National Football League), flag football referee, Friday Night Lights gift.
On the BACK COVER:
This handbook serves as a comprehensive record of everything you know about the game of football!
Be prepared to answer important questions like those listed below before and after the whistle blows:
• Who says the Hail Mary?
• Where on the field do the players touch down?
• How can I meet one of the eligible players?
• When do the players stop to draw?
• Who fixes the ball when it's snapped?
• How do players run wearing boots on their legs?
• Who puts the quarterback in the sack?
• Do the players lay down to turn over?
• What are the linemen doing on the field?
• Is anyone a whole back?
• How do players know which balls to throw away?
• Which two players get to pull the wishbone?
• Who digs the trenches and where?
• What are they going to build with the blocks?
• How do I download the audible?