Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-486—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of developing ASP.NET MVC-based solutions. Designed for experienced developers ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Specialist level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design the application architecture
- Design the user experience
- Develop the user experience
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Design and implement security
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives.
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you.
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
William Penberthy is currently an application development consultant with RBA, a Microsoft 2012 Partner of the Year and has been working in software development for 25 years. He has participated in the development of more than 115 different software products and has taught multiple college and university programming and software development classes. He has specialized in the Microsoft stack for almost eight years, concentrating on ASP.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Silverlight, and WPF. William lives in Denver, Colorado.
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the exam
- Chapter 1: Design the application architecture
- Chapter 2: Design the user experience
- Chapter 3: Develop the user experience
- Chapter 4: Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Chapter 5: Design and implement security
- About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book must be old. Almost nothing that's in the actual test is in this book. Half of the test is on MS Azure and it's only briefly covered in this book. I memorized almost everything in this book and failed the test badly.
Not enough details in this book. Way too high level to be called an exam reference.