Get it by Wednesday, August 23
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Moving to Excel 2007 is not a routine upgrade. Microsoft's radical redesign of the application's user interface has led to confusion among many who people who have relied on Excel for years. Our new edition of the Excel 2007 Pocket Guide has been written from the ground up to help newcomers and longtime users alike find their way around without getting lost.
With this book in hand, you'll be able to find your favorite Excel tools quickly. It's packed with information to guide beginners through the basics of creating spreadsheets and entering data, while providing advanced users with information on formulas, pivot tables, and more. Inside, you'll find:
- A visual guide to the new "Ribbon" interface that helps users find familiar tools
- A section designed to give beginners enough information to dive right in and start creating rich Excel workbooks immediately
- Quick answers about how to perform specific tasks in Excel, such as working with files, editing data, formatting, summarizing and displaying data
- Convenient techniques for connecting data across worksheets and projects
- Help for moving from the basics of spreadsheet construction to more advanced features
Don't let Excel 2007 baffle you. Pick up this convenient pocket guide and learn to navigate this redesigned application with ease.
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||4.25(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.42(d)|
About the Author
Curt is the author of numerous books on Excel and other Office products, most recently the "Excel 2007 Pocket Guide". He graduated from Syracuse in 1990 with a degree in political science, and then moved to Washington, DC, where he worked as a defense trade analyst for four years and as the director of sales and marketing for an ISP for one year. He moved to Portland, Oregon, in 1995 to launch his freelance writing career. When Curt's not writing, and often while he is writing, he is a keynote speaker, mentalist, and professional improvisational comedian.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
For the size of this pocket guide, it is packed full of use information and reminders for anyone who is dealing with 2007 Excel spreadsheets. Even an experience user will find this book helpful as it explains the changes in this new version.