Excel 2013 Pivot Tables
Including the "Data Model"
A pivot table is a simple, yet powerful technique, that enables Excel's users to transform data overload into meaningful and organized knowledge.
With pivot tables you can:
* See the data in dozens of different ways with a simple mouse drag
* Perform fast calculations with no need for formulas
* Focus on another part of the data each time and get a clear picture
* Show more trends and patterns
* Create dozens of reports and charts to analyze your data
While reading the book and using the practice files, you will know to:
Create a Pivot Table
o Select data from the current file o Selec data from another Excel file o Change the data source o Create a pivot table based on a dynamic data table
o Use sum, average, minimum, maximum and count o Show Percentage of a column total, row total and Grand total o Display the running total o Group numeric and date data o Use calculated field and calculated item
Change The Report Structure
o Switching columns and rows o Adding columns or rows o Adding a page break between items
Format your Pivot Tables
o Add totals and Subtotals o Sort o Filter
You will also know to
• Add slicers and to manipulate then
• Add a timelines and to manipulate it
• Add charts to your pivot tables
• Use the new and innovative feature: "The Data Model"
And, of course, You will learn some cool tips and tricks!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.47(d)|