A great guide to Excel programming that is perfect for visual learners and takes you beyond Excel basics!
This book is the perfect reference for Excel users who want to delve deeper into the application to create powerful and dynamic programs. From creating macros to customizing dialog boxes, this step-by-step guide helps you get more out of Excel than you knew was possible. Each step has callouts so you can see exactly where the action takes place and this Web site offers tons of usable code and sample macros that you can put to use instantly.
- Explains step-by-step how to automate Excel, the world's leading spreadsheet application from Microsoft
- Covers most tasks in two-page spreads no flipping back and forth required!
- Teaches you over 130 tasks, including how to record macros, program in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), debug code, automate charts, interface with other macros, automate functions all in an easy-to-follow visual format
- Uses clear, step-by-step, numbered instruction and lots of graphics and screenshots perfect for visual learners!
- Helps you maximize your productivity with practical examples, tips, and advice
Harness everything that Excel has to offer with this friendly, practical, visual guide.
|Series:||Visual Blueprint Series , #28|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Denise Etheridge is a certified public accountant as well as the president and founder of Baycon Group, Inc. She publishes Web sites and authors computer related books. You can visit www.baycongroup.com to view her online tutorials.