In Quiet's Book§Summary Without Incessant Filler Traps we summarize the key points, fundamental concepts and valuable insights including:
- The Differences Between Introverts and Extroverts
- The Biggest Factor Shaping Our Lives
- Culture of Character and Culture of Personality and the Culture We're Currently Apart of
- The Epidemic Extrovert Ideal We Face and What We Can Do About It
- The Hidden Link Between Creativity and Solitude
- Why Deliberate Practice and Quiet Persistence Leads to Greatness
- Why Open Plan Offices are Horrid for Productivity
- The Key Characteristics for a Conducive and Productive Working Environment
- The One Thing That Will Make Others Perceive You to be More Attractive, Intelligent, and Likable
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Introverted and Extroverted Leaders
- What Temperament is and How it Affects Us
- Whether Nature or Nurture Determines Our Personality Type
- How to Navigate Your Reward Sensitivy and Use it to Your Advantage
- What Free Trait Theory and Restorative Niches are and How They Can Benefit You
- How Introverts and Extroverts Can Interact Harmoniously
- How to Successfully Raise Introverted Children
- Plus much more...
FREE Bonus INSIDE: How to Read a Book in One Day.
In this instructional manual we share two proven methods the Book§Swift team uses to read a book a day and extract the key concepts from books in the shortest amount of time possible.
Stop Wasting Your Time - Read Less, Know More with Book§Swift. Scroll up and buy now with 1-Click.
DISCLAIMER: Please note this is an executive summary of the original book and IS NOT the original book itself.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.13(d)|
About the Author
To allow you to utilize your time to it's fullest potential, we work long, hard and diligently to produce executive summaries so you don't have to read a 300+ page book, word for word. Forget all the fillers, we cut straight to the juicy stuff. We're not dealing with movies here where knowing how it ends could potentially ruin the movie. We deal with non-fiction books and we get straight to the ending and the information that you seek. There's no need for suspense here.
Why else do we read non-fiction books?
Some may read non-fiction for entertainment, but the vast majority of us just want the information in the book that has hopefully been presented in a clear, concise, and understandable manner so that we can rapidly apply the knowledge into our lives immediately and experience the benefits straight away.
Book§Swift executive summaries are catered to those who have limited time and aren't able to indulge and read books at their leisure. Time-restricted individuals will be provided the opportunity to understand and comprehend these golden nuggets of information to live a better life and have a greater positive impact in their community.
Our executive summaries also serve individuals, who much like us, are avid readers and have gone through countless books to only find they remember only several key takeaways months or years later (3 seems to be the common trend in our team - we've gathered the data!). Book§Swift executive summaries will allow you to refresh your memory and apply concepts you may have missed in your first read and this will enable you to apply these concepts into your life which will enhance your wisdom, and not just your knowledge.
Our mission is to simplify the information and swift through the filler content to present clear, precise and easy to understand executive summaries including only the golden nuggets from each book we dissect. Do the 20% that gives you 80% of the results.
Read Less, Know More www.swiftsummary.com