Exercises in Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function / Edition 2 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
The Curry/Tempkin text and workbook used together offers the student a firm grounding in normal anatomy and physiology from an ultrasound perspective. This workbook supports and completes the text by providing an excellent introduction to sonography and by preparing students for the pathology they will encounter in other textbooks later in their programs. Instructor resources are available; please contact your Elsevier sales representative for details.
• Standardized chapter format makes it easy for students to find information.
• Detailed line drawings that correspond to text drawings and sonograms are provided for labeling practice and to assist in learning each scan's important structures.
• Additional multiple-choice and true/false questions encourage verbal recall and reinforce textual learning.
• 250 new images prepare students for images from the latest equipment they are likely to encounter in the clinical environment.
• New chapters on abdominal vascular technology, 3D ultrasound, and ultrasound assisted special procedures provide information on the latest advances in ultrasound practice and technology.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
Section I: Physics
Section II: Sonographic Approach to Understanding Anatomy
3. Body Systems
4. Anatomy Layering and Sectional Anatomy
Section III: Abdominal Sonography
5. The Abdominal Aorta
6. The Inferior Vena Cava
7. The Portal Venous System
8. Abdominal Vascular Technology NEW!
9. The Liver
10. The Biliary System
11. The Pancreas
12. The Urinary System
13. The Spleen
14. The Gastrointestinal System
Section IV: Pelvic Sonography
15. The Male Pelvis
16. The Female Pelvis
Section V: Obstetrics
17. First Trimester Obstetrics
18. Second and Third Trimester Obstetrics
19. Obstetric Sonography/Special Situations
Section VI: Small Parts Sonography
20. Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands
21. Breast Sonography
Section VII: Introduction to Specialty Sonography
22. The Neonatal Brain
23. Pediatric Echocardiography
24. Adult Echocardiography
25. Vascular Technology
26. Introduction to Ultrasound of Human Disease
Section VIII: Advances in Ultrasound
27. 3D Ultrasound NEW!
28. Ultrasound Assisted Special Procedures Including Intraoperative NEW!
Review Questions on Text Appendices
Answers to Review