Exploring Microsoft Access 97 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- Pearson Education
Part of the popular Exploring Microsoft Office 97 Series, this book explores the powerful new Office 97 applications. Provides hand-on experience in the applications of Microsoft Access 97 while exploring the rationale behind what is being done. Concepts, as well as key strokes, are stressed throughout. Includes three levels of end-of-chapter exercises: Multiple Choice (study guide), Practice (hands-on), and Case Studies (open-ended).
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Microsoft Access: What Is a Database?
2. Tables and Forms: Design, Properties, Views, and Wizards.
3. Information from the Database: Reports and Queries.
4. One-to-Many Relationships: Subforms and Multiple Table Queries.
5. Many-to-Many Relationships: A More Complex System.
6. Building Applications: Introduction to Macros and Prototyping.
Appendix A: Toolbars.
Appendix B: Database Design--Getting the Most From Microsoft Access.
Appendix C: Combining an Access Database with A Word Form Letter.
Appendix D: A Semester Project.
Prerequisites: Essentials of Windows 95.