All books in this series offer consistent presentationcommon design, pedagogy, and writing style. Concepts as well as key-strokes are stressed. Hands-on exercises in every lesson provide just the right amount of practice time. MOUS Certification throughout the expert level for all individual applications and Office 2000. Three levels of chapter-ending exercises, multiple choice, practice, and case studies. For anyone interested in becoming more proficient in Microsoft Office 2000.
|Series:||Exploring Microsoft Office 2000 Series|
|Product dimensions:||9.02(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.47(d)|
Table of Contents
I. EXPLORING MICROSOFT WORD 2000.
1. Introduction: What Will Word Processing Do For Me?
2. Gaining Proficiency: Editing and Formatting.
3. Enhancing a Document: The Web and Other Resources.
4. Advanced Features: Outlines, Tables, Styles, and Sections.
II. EXPLORING MICROSOFT EXCEL 2000.
1. Introduction to Microsoft Excel: What Is a Spreadsheet?
2. Gaining Proficiency: Copying, Formatting, and Isolating Assumptions.
3. Spreadsheets in Decision Making: What If?
4. Graphs and Charts: Delivering a Message.
III. EXPLORING MICROSOFT ACCESS 2000.
1. Introduction to Microsoft Access: What Is a Database?
2. Tables and Forms: Design, Properties, Views, and Wizards.
3. Information from the Database: Reports and Queries.
4. Proficiency: Relational Databases, Charts, and the Switchboard.
IV. EXPLORING MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2000.
1. Introduction to PowerPoint: Presentations Made Easy.
2. Gaining Proficiency: Slide Show Tools, the Web, and Slide Show Masters.