If you're tired of climbing the corporate ladder, may we suggest that you take the elevator instead? SuperCompetent productivity habits can take you off that old rung-by-rung advance and push you ahead so fast that you won't even have time to notice that glass ceiling as you pass through. Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, teaches you how to turbo-charge your productivity skills by:
1. Taking full responsibility for your own success.
2. Concentrating on your most important tasks with laser-sharp focus.
3. Maximizing the use of your time and completing critical tasks.
4. Tightening up your personal availability.
5. Organizing everything to save time and make life easier.
6. Taking charge of your technology, rather than letting it take charge of you.
If you want to make it to the top, the only person you can count on to help you get there is you. So quit just doggedly climbing the ladder. Put these habits into play instead, and it'll be like taking the express elevator right to the C-Suite.
|Publisher:||The Productivity Pro, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||216 KB|