Living the low-carb lifestyle doesn't have to be difficult. It's all about making smart choices. So how can you still enjoy lunch out with coworkers, stave off the afternoon carb cravings, and find the time to make low-carb meals that taste great?
Extreme Lo-Carb Meals to Go offers dozens of tasty meal solutions and low-carb lifestyle tips that will get you through your hectic day. This practical cookbook provides you with answers to all the lifestyle challenges you face every day, including:
- Are there any smart high-protein breakfast options besides bacon and eggs?
- Should I eat low-carb energy bars?
- What's a quick, filling lunch I can bring to work?
- Is there a way to "snack smart" while low-carb dieting?
- What easy to prepare low-carb dinner options will the kids actually eat and enjoy?
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||499 KB|
About the Author
Sharron Long is a mother of three and the author of other lo-carb titles. She writes articles and monthly columns for www.locarbeating.com