DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Indiaby DK Publishing
Pub. Date: 08/29/2011
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: India explores the culture, history, and architecture of this country, accompanied by full-color/i>/i>
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: India will lead you straight to the best attractions the country has to offer, with regional coverage stretching from the Great Himalayas of the north to the tropical peninsula of the south.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: India explores the culture, history, and architecture of this country, accompanied by full-color photographs, 3-D cutaway illustrations, and floor plans of all the must-see sights. Find out all you need to know about key sights with absorbing sections on temples, shrines, and places of worship, as well as listings of hotels, restaurants, shops, entertainment, tours, scenic walks and more.
- Packed with photographs, illustrations, and maps
- Cutaway illustrations and floor plans of all the major sights
- 3-D aerial views of the most interesting districts in cities and towns
- Specially devised walking routes and thematic tours
- Detailed maps with street finder guides and index
- An introduction to trekking in the Himalayas
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that brighten every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: India truly shows you this beautiful country as no one else can.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews