Whether you're a marketing and PR professional, an entrepreneur, or a small business owner, you'll learn about the tools and features that will help you reach specific Facebook audiences. You'll also get an in-depth overview, with colorful and easy-to-understand introductions to Profiles, Groups, Pages, Applications, Ads, Events, and Facebook etiquette.
- Approach Facebook's complex environment with clear, actionable items
- Make sense of the social networking world
- Be familiar with the technologies you need for social network marketing
- Explore tactics for using Facebook features, functionality, and protocols
- Learn how to set specific campaign goals
- Determine which Facebook features are relevant to your campaigns
- Plan and execute Facebook marketing strategies
- Measure the results of your campaigns with key performance indicators
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 5.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Alison Zarrella currently works as an interactive copywriter and social media consultant for clients ranging from small, local businesses to big name brands. She has written for industry blogs such as Mashable and been featured as a social media and Facebook expert in radio interviews and guest lectures.