Facebook Twitter Feed Appby All classic book warehouse
Well, now you can. The “Facebook Twitter Feed App” will do all the heavy lifting for you. This brand-new app combines the power of Facebook and Twitter to drive more traffic to your site. If you'd
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
How would you like to combine the power and flexibility of the two top social media sites to build your list and drive traffic to your business?
Well, now you can. The “Facebook Twitter Feed App” will do all the heavy lifting for you. This brand-new app combines the power of Facebook and Twitter to drive more traffic to your site. If you'd like to cross promote your sites and combine the two top social networking platforms, then this is the solution for you.
The “Facebook Twitter Feed App” allows you to quickly and easily add a Twitter feed to your Facebook fan page. You'll get a complete set of instructions and with full graphics in an easy-to-understand language – even for a newbie - and you'll get private label rights as well. Within minutes you'll have a Twitter feed right on your Facebook page.
It couldn’t be easier! Get this powerful new app, apply some creativity, and watch your Facebook traffic explode.
1. Click the Following Link:
Get Code For Twitter Feeds
3. Click “Get Activation Pin” and select the entire Pin Code and right click, copy. Save it in a safe place on a document file. As seen here…
4. Then click “Add to my Page”.
You will then be presented with a page that looks like this…
Select the fan page you want the app installed on and click Add Twitter Feed.
5. Click Twitter Feed in the left hand column of your page.
6. Please enter your new pin code and the email address you used to purchase the app. Then click “Activate”.
7. You will be presented with a page that looks like this, click “Edit Settings”.
8. From here you insert your details. This is straight forward. Because I am installing this on my generic recipe page, I thought Rachel Ray would be appropriate, so look at how I filled in my details…
9. Next you will notice an area that says “Share Title” and “Share Text”. This you will want to make compelling because you want to get the new fan’s friends interested in your fan page. So for mine I would put, “I just received the recipe to the World’s Best Lasagna” as the title. Then for the Share Text, I would do something like, “This lasagna is amazing, I received the recipe at this Facebook page, check it out!”
This way a friend of that person is going to click on the link, be redirected to your fan page and do the same thing if you set up the page properly.
10. Once you have edited your “Settings” panel with the image you want to share and the text you want your fans to post by clicking the share button you are finished. To see what my Twitter page looks like visit here…
- BN ID:
- All classic book warehouse
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 126 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Not only do i like this i like guys <33 im 15 years young, blonde, tall, skinny, and love new friends!!!(:
Hi all my peeps. Just chillin im my top bunk of my bed. Monday today. Sucks. Omg my lil sis is bugging me. I dont care about her baby shows. My pizza is almost ready to eat. Btw push yes in feedback or else your not cool i did not read this too cool now im 16years old