Facial Fitness (Fall River edition): Daily Exercises & Massage Techniques for a Healthier, Younger Looking Youby Patricia Goroway
You give your body a workout to look and feel great—why not exercise your facial muscles for a more youthful appearance? Patricia Goroway has perfected an easy, effective way to refresh and rejuvenate the face and neck naturally in just minutes a day and without costly, risky surgery. Her regimen of simple exercises and massages targets specific muscles in order to tone, shape, and refine your features.
· Isolates problem areas like frown lines, puffy eyes, crow’s feet, double chin, and more
· Improves complexion and relaxes facial expression
· Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
· Thins and defines the nose
· Alleviates symptoms of Bell’s palsy and TMJ disorder
This extraordinary program is easy to learn: just follow the simple step-by-step instructions on the enclosed DVD or in this book. Facial Fitness also gives you advice on everything from how to choose face-friendly cosmetics and skin-care products to tips on good nutrition. There’s even an entire chapter devoted to beauty secrets from around the world. And the results are remarkable: healthy, fresh-looking skin and a radiant look.
- Fall River Press
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New edition
- Product dimensions:
- 9.00(w) x 7.10(h) x 1.40(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews