Make your research quick and easy with Facts in a Flash! It's the ultimate source for quick referencing, providing instant information on where and how to access the facts that make your writing work.
By starting your search here, you'll avoid frustrating dead ends and wasted time. Instead, you'll find savvy research techniques and hundreds of reliable sources (both on-line and in print) that will lead you to virtually every type of information you need.
This guide is divided into general research areas covering everything from government statistics and current events to international cultures. Each section offers its own special tips, including how to:
- utilize Internet search engines effectively
- check sources for accuracy
- locate full-text books and articles on-line
- uncover hot topics to write about
- glean data from far-away libraries
- interview experts in the field
- access government depository collections
- verify quotations and attributions
- and much more
Rev up your research with Fact in a Flash! It's the next best thing to hiring your own personal reference librarian.