Imagine a fairy home that has dragonfly wings as stained-glass windows, twigs for window frames, birch bark for walls, and dried mushrooms for shingles—with Fairy Houses, you can create one in your own garden. Browse gorgeous photographs of fairy houses in nature, then:
- Design your home following the outlined steps
- Gather tools and materials
- Create magical fairy house components, including intricately detailed doors and windows
- Put it all together to create your own unique fairy house
- Add lighting and interiors
- Add finishing touches, like a bark roof covering or a stone pathway
The final chapter gives step-by-step photo instructions on how to construct two different fairy homes.
Both an inspiring gallery of art and a practical how-to guide, Fairy Houses will open new doors of creativity for you as you are transported to the magical realm where fairies live.
|Publisher:||Cool Springs Press|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 9.60(h) x 0.90(d)|