This updated NIV Bible encourages students ages 8-14 to open the pages of their Bible to discover God's Word and its meaning in their life.
Special features include:
• Two-color text and graphics to enhance readability.
• An introductory page gives the who, what, where, when, and why of each book of the Bible.
• Highlighted key Scripture passages. All Voyages: Exploring God's Word day school curriculum memory verses are included.
• 36 full-color reference pages that give the reader valuable information about the Bible, including where to look in Scripture when dealing with everyday issues, Christian doctrine, maps, and timelines.
• An index and dictionary-concordance that make looking things up fast and easy.
Five features sections help readers gain a deeper understanding as they read God's Word:
• Let's Live It! shows young people ways to apply God's Word to everyday life.
• Life in Bible Times answers questions about how people lived in Old and New Testament times.
• Did You Know? points out interesting facts about biblical times.
• Words to Remember provide key verses to help keep God's Word in students' hearts.
• People in Bible Times shares fascinating stories of many biblical characters and God's plan for them.
|Publisher:||Concordia Publishing House|
|Product dimensions:||5.70(w) x 8.50(h) x 1.70(d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 17 Years|