Family Therapy of Drug and Alcohol Abuse / Edition 2 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
|Edition description:||2nd ed|
|Product dimensions:||5.92(w) x 8.87(h) x 0.68(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Constructing a Therapeutic Reality.
2. Family Processes Associated with Alcohol and Drug Use and Abuse.
3. From Psychodynamic to Structural to Integrated Family Treatment of Chemical Dependency.
4. Structural Family Therapy with Drug Addicts.
5. Family Therapy with Adolescent Substance Abusers.
6. Multiple Family Therapy with Drug Abusers.
7. From Multiple Family Therapy to Couples Therapy.
8. Integrating Cybernetics and Constructivism into Structural/Strategic Family Therapy for Drug Abusers.
9. Drug-Abusing Families: Intrafamilial Dynamics and Brief Triphasic Treatment.
10. Adolescent Substance Abuse: Multidimensional Family Therapy in Action.
11. Stepfamilies and Substance Abuse: Unique Treatment Considerations.
12. Behavioral Treatment of the Alcoholic Marriage.
13. Willpower: A Major Issue in the Psychotherapy of Adult Children of Alcoholics.
14. The Therapist's Relationship with Couples with an Alcoholic Member.
15. An Abstinence Model of Family Therapy.
16. Integrative, Individual and Family Therapy as Told by Debby G.
17. The Application of the Basic Principles of Family Therapy to the Treatment of Drug and Alcohol Abusers.