The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Family Therapy Progress Notes Planner, Second Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Family Therapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 40 behaviorally based presenting problems, including family-of-origin interference, depression in family members, divorce, financial conflict, adolescent and parent hostility, friction within blended families, traumatic life events, and dependency issues
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TRTM diagnostic categories in The Family Therapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
- Presents new and updated information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA
|Series:||PracticePlanners Series , #263|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
Blended Family Problems.
Death of a Child.
Death of a Parent.
Depression in Family Members.
Disengagement/Loss of Family Cohesion.
Extrafamilial Sexual Abuse.
Family Activity Disputes.
Family Business Conflicts.
Family Member Separation.
Inheritance Disputes between Siblings.
Interfamilial Disputes over Wills and Inheritance.
Interracial Family Problems.
Multiple Birth Dilemmas.
Reuniting Estranged Family Members.
Sexual Orientation Conflicts.
Traumatic Life Events.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews