Bestselling children's author Miles Merchant presents "Fantastic Facts About Peregrine Falcons". This book uses captivating images and expertly written words to teach children about "Peregrine Falcons"
Perfect reading for any occasion and especially ideal for bed times, long journeys or for bonding with your child.
Fun Filled Learning for Your Child (and you!)
Every one of our books is lovingly researched, illustrated and put together to outstand, awe and inspire the reader. Our beautiful images help explain and enlighten each well-written fact.
This book covers a range of exciting topics including:
* What Is A Bird Of Prey?
* How Did The Peregrine Falcon Get Its Name?
* How Long Have They Been On The Planet?
* Is There Only One Kind Of Peregrine Falcon?
* What Do They Look Like?
* Are They Very Big?
* Where Do Peregrine Falcons Live?
* Do They Have A Favorite Kind Of Habitat?
* Do They Have Good Eyesight?
* What Does The Peregrine Falcon Eat?
* Can We Talk About How Fast They Are?
* What Is The Stoop?
* Isn't Flying At Those Speeds Dangerous For Them?
* When Do Peregrine Falcons Mate?
* How Many Eggs Will The Female Lay?
* How Long Is It Before The Babies Can Fledge?
* Are They Territorial About Where They Place Their Nests?
* What Is Falconry?
* Are Peregrine Falcons Endangered?
We loved compiling this book and even learned a few things along the way and hopefully you will too.
Get this book at this SPECIAL PRICE exclusive to the Amazon Store.
*** Your child will love it - this is guaranteed.***