Food allergies may restrict your diet but they don't have to restrict your life. Fantastically Free goes beyond the need to carry epinephrine and read labels. It shows you how to use a holistic approach to manage food allergies, support your child's health and well-being, and live life to the fullest.
Fantastically Free is for you whether your child is newly-diagnosed with a food allergy or if you have been managing food allergies for a while but want practical strategies to help you live a safe, happy, and healthy life with food allergies.
In Fantastically Free, you will discover how to:
• Become an empowered advocate for you or your child
• Eat well and live well despite having diet restrictions
• Confidently navigate the social and relationship issues that come with having food allergies
• Organize your kitchen and home to prevent cross-contact with food allergens and reduce exposure to environmental allergens
• Learn how to stay safe when you are away from home so you can still live life to the fullest
• Build a support network so that you are not isolated and alone in managing your food allergies
• And much more!
"If you are the mother of a child with allergies, this is a must have book! With firsthand knowledge as a mom with allergic children, Tiffany deSilva shares her expertise in a clear and easy to understand format. Covering every aspect of living with a child who has allergies, she provides useful tips from getting a diagnosis to managing life to staying healthy. Fantastically Free is packed full of information and will leave you feeling more confident and prepared to live a safe and happy life with allergies."
~ Kim Robinson Neto, CHHC, author of Stop Surviving, Start Thriving: Find Your Perfect Balance in a Not-So-Perfect World
|Publisher:||BrightFire Living, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.29(d)|
About the Author