"Fantasy Football for Smart People: How to Win at Daily Fantasy Sports" is a data-driven guide to becoming a profitable daily fantasy player. Built around daily fantasy football but applicable to all sports, the book examines advanced DFS strategies, providing data on what's actually winning leagues. Gain access to the latest trends and numbers you need to give you a serious competitive edge in the world of daily fantasy sports.
"How to Win at Daily Fantasy Sports" brings "Moneyball" to daily fantasy football, applying a scientific approach to the game. The book will teach you:
• How to properly allocate salary cap
• Which lineup combinations are most optimal
• How to use a contrarian strategy to win tournaments
• Which positions/players to use in the flex
• How to convert your season-long skill set into DFS success
• A whole lot more
No more guessing or making decisions based on conventional wisdom. "How to Win at Daily Fantasy Sports" provides the mathematical and game-theory-driven foundation you need to become a truly long-term profitable daily fantasy sports player.