Armed with his super power to hear even a pin drop, Merkosa, the dragon hatches a plan to steal away children from their families and take them to his kingdom. He finds them through the sound of sucking fingers. Fariella, the fairy, tries to find a way to save the children and prevent them from sucking their fingers ever again.
3 steps to get your child to stop sucking their finger/s
1. Read the story for your child
2. Place one shiny coin or $1 under their pillow each night for 30 nights
3. Without recognizing that a habit is being formed, the child stops sucking his finger while having fun collecting coins or dollars
- A book to help children to stop sucking their fingers
- Builds excitement in the process instead of fear or sadness through the placement of the shiny coins under their pillow for 30 nights
- Allows parents to participate through reading the story and placing the shiny coin or a dollar each night under their pillow
The author's son sucked his finger for 4 years and no traditional remedy worked to help him stop. She read him this story one night and he immediately stopped. Each morning he looked forward to collecting $1 under his pillow. By the 30th day he had forgotten all about sucking his finger.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author